Volunteers are a truly special and vital part of the Women's and Children's Alliance. Our success is a direct result of people like you. There are many different ways you can make a difference at the WCA.
Follow these steps and you're on your way to becoming a WCA volunteer.
1. SIGN UP for "If These Walls Could Talk," an onsite tour of the WCA. You'll meet some staff members and learn about the services we provide to women and children as they build healthy lives for themselves.
2. Review our current open volunteer opportunities.
3. Complete and submit the volunteer application form.
(volunteer applications will be available at the tour)
4. Our volunteer coordinator will call or email you to set up a meeting.
5. Get placed and start as a WCA Volunteer!