Are you part of a group that is looking to do a community volunteer project? The WCA is a perfect organization to work with!
The following types of group volunteer projects are available throughout the year at the WCA:
- Adopt-a-room in our shelters
- Paint offices and group rooms
- Do maintenance of outside grounds
- Landscape by planting flowers and shrubs around our facilities
- Any other ideas? We'd love to hear them!
The following are our requirements for a volunteer group project:
- No more than 15 people for general projects and 4-5 people for an adopt-a-room
- One contact person for the group
- At least one month of planning in advance
To learn more about our Group Volunteer Policy, click here.
For questions, contact Tami at email@example.com or 343-3688 ext. 41.
We look forward to working with your group!