If you or someone you love needs help regarding rape crisis or sexual assault, call our Rape Crisis Hotline (208) 345-7273
Advocates specially trained in rape and sexual assault are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide:
- Confidential crisis intervention and support for victims of sexual assault
- Accompaniment to Family Advocacy Center and Education Services (FACES) or the local emergency room for forensic exams and/or medical care
- Education and advocacy during the legal process of reporting the crime
- Encouragement and answers to questions while recovering from sexual assault
- Referrals for counseling and other services
- Information and support for family and friends
For confidential online support, please visit this national organization's site: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
To find out how RAINN suggests you help a friend or family member who has been raped, click here.
If you are a student at Boise State University, and you or someone you love needs help, please visit Boise State University Women's Center. They will provide you with confidential support.