Volunteers are a truly special and vital part of the Women’s and Children’s Alliance. Our success is a direct result of people like you. There are many different ways you can make a difference at the WCA.
Follow these steps and you’re on your way to becoming a WCA volunteer.
- Attend the“If These Walls Could Talk” onsite tour at the WCA, click here for tour dates and times.
- Review volunteer positions
- Submit completed volunteer application form (forms will be available at the tour)
- Meet with a WCA volunteer coordinator
- Start receiving notification about volunteer opportunities
Interested in planning a group project? Click here for more information.