If you or someone you know needs help regarding rape crisis or sexual assault, call our Rape Crisis Hotline 208.345.7273. Línea directa de Crisis de Violación
Advocates specially trained in rape and sexual assault are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide:
- Confidential crisis intervention and support for victims of sexual assault
- Accompaniment to Family Advocacy Center and Education Services (FACES) or the local emergency room for forensic exams and/or medical care
- Education and advocacy during the legal process of reporting the crime
- Encouragement and answers to questions while recovering from sexual assault
- Referrals for counseling and other services
- Information and support for family and friends
For confidential online support, please visit this national organization’s site: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
To find out how RAINN suggests you help a friend or family member who has been raped, click here.
Click here for more information about Sexual Assault.