In addition to financial support, we welcome and appreciate in-kind donations of goods, services and expertise.
- Donations of new items for our clients are gladly accepted at the main WCA lobby (first floor) at 720 W. Washington St. M-F from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Donations of new and gently used items are accepted at The Shop in the lower level of the Washington St. location 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Donations of services are appreciated (i.e. hair cut, spa services, dental/healthcare services), please send gift certificate or written notification with contact information to the WCA at 720 W Washington St., Boise, Idaho 83702.
- Donations of large quantities (any size over two cases of any particular item) need to be coordinated with WCA staff, email or call 208.343.3688, ext. 10.
Our shelter, child care and other facility needs are highlighted on this list which is updated monthly. New items from these lists can be dropped off at the WCA Lobby at 720 W. Washington St. M-F from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Host a Donation Drive
A donation drive is an easy way for people who want to help the WCA and its clients by providing new goods and services we need every day. Whether it’s non-perishable food, batteries, infant formula or garbage bags, when people make donations of these items, we can spend more of our cash from grants and donations on direct client services. Click here for information about hosting a successful donation drive.
* Due to health regulations we are unable to accept homemade or expired food.
The Shop – A Boutique Thrift Store
Thanks to generous donors and loyal shoppers, The Shop provides additional support to the Women’s and Children’s Alliance programs for survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence in our community. Donations of new and gently used items are greatly appreciated and accepted at The Shop.
Donate Your Car to the Idaho Youth Ranch
The WCA is working in partnership with the Idaho Youth Ranch to share donations of used vehicles. Your donated vehicle will be sold and 40 percent of the proceeds from the sale will be returned to the WCA. Click here for more information.