The WCA continues diligently to provide comprehensive supportive services to victims of domestic and sexual violence. Historically the Women's & Children's Alliance has been a driving force in issues affecting women and children - from instituting the first Boise kindergarten, to opening the first domestic violence shelter in Boise. We have been a progressive organization and a force for supporting our community, and we count on our memberships to help sustain and expand our outreach and education.
Giving only $50 (per year) gives a donor membership status!
As a member, you can expect to:
- Be kept up-to-date on domestic and sexual violence issues in our community
- Receive our e-newsletter, which will keep you apprised of the WCA's work, statistics, and progress being made in our community
- Be advised of volunteer opportunities so that you can participate in a hands-on way in making our community a better place for every woman and child
- Be invited to attend our Annual Meeting held in October of each year
- Vote on the membership of our Board of Directors
Become a member of the WCA by donating $50 today! Click here to see payment options.