720 W. Washington St.
Downtown Boise (click here for directions)
343-3688 ext. 27
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thanks to generous donors and loyal shoppers, The Shop – a Boutique Thrift Store, provides additional support to the Women’s and Children’s Alliance programs for victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence in our community.
More than 100 items a day are added to our great selection of:
- Men’s and women’s career and casual clothing
- Children’s clothing, books and toys
- Household items
- Jewelry, books and movies
- Seasonal and holiday items
Donations of new and gently used items for the thrift store are accepted at The Shop, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- New and gently-used clothing for men, women and children in any size for any season
- Shoes, purses, ties and belts
- Books, movies and music
- Small household items such as dishes, pots, pans, small appliances in working condition, bedding, throw pillows, towels and home decor
- Picture frames and artwork
- Sample-sized personal products
- Holiday items (all holidays)
- Furniture (By appointment only. Donor must arrange delivery. No stained or damaged furniture will be accepted)
We do not accept:
- Child car seats
- Televisions or electronics
- Aquariums, bird or other animal cages
- Used personal products
For your safety and the staff’s safety, please limit weight in bags or boxes to no more than 30 pounds. Call ahead for large donations that you will need assistance in unloading.