24 Annual “TWIN” Awards Luncheon
April 4, 2017 at the Boise Centre
Program noon – 1:30
Check in begins at 11:30
The annual Tribute to Women and Industry (TWIN):
- Honors women who have excelled in their fields and made significant contributions to industry in executive, managerial and professional role
- Salutes corporations whose policies and practices encourage high achievement by women and provides equal advancement opportunities for women of diverse backgrounds
- Provides an opportunity for women to network
How can your company participate?
- Upon joining the Corporate Pillars program, you can nominate one of the exceptional professional women in your company.
- To learn more about how to participate and the criteria a TWIN nominee must meet, contact Lisa Uhlmann at 208.343.3688 ext. 45.
- Click here to nominate a 2017 TWIN.
The Joyce Stein Memorial Award is given in memory of Boisean Joyce Ann Stein, a long-time supporter of the WCA (YWCA). Each year a Treasure Valley resident who has made a positive impact on the growth and advancement of women is honored. In 2017, the honor was given to the Luci McDonald.