In addition to financial support, we welcome and appreciate in-kind donations of NEW goods, services and expertise.
- DONATIONS of NEW items are gratefully accepted at the 8th street entrance at our downtown location: 720 W. Washington St. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 4 p.m.
- Donations of services are appreciated (i.e. haircut, spa services, dental/healthcare services), please send voucher/gift certificate or written notification with contact information to email@example.com
- LARGE QUANTITY DONATIONS/DRIVES: Please fill out the form below so we can contact you with details:
- A donation drive is an easy way for people who want to help the WCA and its clients by providing new goods and services we need every day. Whether it’s non-perishable food*, gift cards, linens or immediate needs for our clients, when people make donations of these items, we can spend more of our monetary donations from grants and donations on direct client services.
IMMEDIATE NEEDS JANUARY 2023
Food Pantry Items
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Chili
- Microwavable and Boxed Mac and Cheese
- Canned Protein (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Condiments: mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickles
- Individual Bagged Snacks: sun chips, popcorn, crackers, graham crackers, cheese-its, dried fruit, granola bars, trail mix
- Ramen Noodles
- Juices Boxes
- Gas and Grocery Gift Cards of $25 or more
- Visa Gift Cards of $25 or more
Additional Household Items
- Youth Coats – Various Sizes
- Full Size Shampoo and Conditioner
- Full Size Body Wash
- Alarm Clocks
- Surge Protectors
- Twin Mattress Protectors
- Fabric Shower Curtains and Liners
- Shower Curtain Rings
- Small Garbage Cans
- Can Openers
Our shelter, childcare and other facility needs are highlighted on our online wish list, which is updated weekly.
Help current expecting shelter residents by visiting our Baby List, a community driven baby registry.