CHEESE, CHATS & CHANGE!
It’s an exciting time to be a WCA Ambassador as 2021 is looking bright (especially with all this lovely sunshine we have been getting)! March is going to be full of revamping our virtual tour (adding some sizzle), cheese chats, and wonderful forms of involvement. Huge shout out to our Ambassadors & soon to be Ambassadors who have spent time making New Donor Thank You’s, writing motivational cards for our survivors, and putting together a St Patrick’s Day Party pack for our shelter residents! Y’all are phenomenal and your time is invaluable.
If you would like to take part in these volunteer opportunities, join us at Brie w/ Bre and/or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This month’s Brie w/ Bre will be spotlighting Women’s History Month & our theme of Change Happens Here. We will have opportunities to distribute shoe cards, hear about the awesome work our outreach/prevention teams are doing, get involved in virtual tours, and chat about women in your life. Of course, I will bring a new cheese to try!
Upcoming Tours & Events are as follows:
- WCA Tour Date : 3/8 5pm, 4/22 11:30am
- Please contact me about setting up Patio Parties (outside tours that come to you) for the summer & fall
- Brie w/ Bre | Chats Over Cheese Dates : 3/16 12pm & 3/18 5 pm
- Women’s Voices Book Club w/ Rediscovered Books : 3/18 7 pm
- New Ambassador Orientation : 5/26 5:30pm
- Ambassador Outdoor Social : Thursday 6/3
- Let’s wear masks, have a breve, and enjoy each other’s company outside in the sunshine
- These will be monthly starting in June
- 1:1 Bre Chats | virtual/masked
Excited to see you all, get to know you, eat some cheese, and chat!
Back to Blog >>