Welcome to May’s “Do One Thing”!
While there are no in-person outreach events at this time, we will keep you updated with any changes!
- Repost, retweet, and share WCA content online! It’s important that our community knows that they are not alone, that the WCA is open, and are updated as services change. Here are some of our monthly social media campaigns you can share on social media.
- Print out posters that can be used to reach those affected by domestic abuse or sexual assault here. These can be hung in bathroom stalls, dorms, anywhere (that you have permission).
- If you would like shoe cards mailed to you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- We are available to do virtual “Break the Cycle” presentations. These presentations go over red flags, the cycle of violence, and resources. Contact us if there is a group or organization you know of that would benefit!
- “Take-out” outreach kits are available for any event that could use WCA resources. These kits are made so that materials do not need to be returned to the WCA which minimizes contact. Contact email@example.com to request one!
- Attend a Educational Presentation:
Interested in learning how to facilitate the virtual “In Her Shoes”? Contact The Outreach Team
Back to Blog >>