April 3, 2019
For Immediate Release
WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S ALLIANCE HOLDS ANNUAL TRIBUTE TO WOMEN AND INDUSTRY AWARDS EVENT
Boise, ID – The Women’s and Children’s Alliance (WCA) honored 50 women at its 26th Annual Tribute to Women and Industry (TWIN) Luncheon at noon on Tuesday, April 2, at the Boise Centre.
“These are women who have made outstanding contributions to the Treasure Valley business community,” WCA Executive Director Bea Black said. “It is a great honor to be called a TWIN, and we’re so grateful to be able to recognize 50 new TWINs in this special year.”
2019 WCA TWIN Honorees (Photo Courtesy Adam Watkins Photography)
This is the 26th year that the WCA has recognized professional women with TWIN awards. The luncheon also recognized companies who have consistently supported the WCA as Corporate Pillars and nominated TWIN honorees.
In the last 26 years, 1,050 women have been named TWINs, and more than 125 businesses and organizations have participated, contributing almost $2.6 million to the WCA’s mission of providing safety, healing and freedom from domestic abuse and sexual assault.
During the event, Treasure Valley residents Harry Bettis, Janelle Bettis Wise and Laura Bettis Rydalch were presented with the 2019 Joyce Stein Award for their efforts to address rural healthcare, educational programs for children, and programs in underserved communities and for underserved populations through their work with the Laura Moore Cunningham Foundation. This award has been presented to Treasure Valley residents since 1980, making this the 40th Anniversary of this award.
This year’s TWIN honorees are:
- Kathy Anderson – Transmission and Balancing Operations Manager, Idaho Power Company
- Laurie Bell – Executive Director, Mini Joys, Inc
- Lori Bishop – Director, Feed Ingredients, J.R. Simplot Company
- Karen Bloomfield – Assistant Project Manager, Engineered Structures, Inc. (ESI)
- Jane Bodle-Hill – Assistant Vice President and Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board, Idaho Independent Bank, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Odette Bolano – President & CEO, Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Angela Brady, RN – Manager of Nursing Care Services, St Luke’s Health System, Wood River
- Elli Brown – State and Policy and Outreach Specialist, Idaho National Laboratory (INL)
- Toni Capaul – Vice President & Branch Manager, Idaho Independent Bank, Coeur d-Alene, ID
- Kaley Crosswhite –Field Development Coordinator, Damsel in Defense
- Cassea Daugherty – Idaho Retail Teller Hub Manager, First Interstate Bank
- Gineal Davidson – VP of Merchandising and Marketing, Intermountain Division, Albertsons Companies
- Cindy Deng – Development Manager, HP Inc.
- Hannah Derrick – Chief of Staff, HP Inc.
- Jillian Durrant – Assistant Vice President, Training, Citi
- Casssiopeia Evans – Co-Owner and Creative Director, Happy Riot Entertainment
- Kate Fowler – Vice President Operational Finance, St. Luke’s Health System
- Heidi Hart – Chief Executive Officer, Terry Reilly Health Services
- Dawn Jorgensen – Director of Qualification Centers, Norco Inc.
- Anita Keil – Director of Preconstruction, Engineered Structures, Inc.
- Rebecca Kuta – Senior Manager of Diversity & Inclusion, Micron Technology
- Melanie Larson – Director of Volunteer Services, Idaho Humane Society
- Helen Law – Associate Broker, Group One Sotheby’s International Realty
- Suzanne Long – Group Vice President, Integration & Business Process Improvement, Albertsons Companies
- Melinda McCaslin – Regional Manager/VP of Mortgage Lending, Guaranteed Rate
- Ramona Merrill – Vice President, Marketing, CenterCal Properties/The Village at Meridian
- Heather Miller – Human Resource Director, J.R. Simplot Company
- Leta Harris Neustaedter – Founder & Arts Educator, Metamorphosis Performing Arts Studio
- Lee Nunley, MD – Hospitalist, St. Luke’s Internal Medicine, St. Luke’s Health System
- Dr. Elizabeth Olson – Administrator of Student Programs, Boise School District
- Lori O’Tool – Vice President, Phone Bank Manager, Wells Fargo
- Andrea Pettitt – Realtor, The Andrea Pettitt Group-Group One Sotheby’s International Realty
- Jodi Pill – Director of Office Operations, STRIVE Wealth & Protection Planning
- Casey Quarders – Assistant Vice President/Payments Advisor, Enterprise Commercial Payments, KeyBank
- Ruth Romero – Personal Stylist/Image Coach
- Andrea Rosholt – Attorney, Hawley Troxell
- Betsy Russell – Boise Bureau Chief, Idaho Press
- Julie Schott – Account Executive, NexTitle
- Cynthia Sewell – Reporter, Idaho Statesman
- Jamie Caplan Smith – Attorney, Givens Pursley LLP
- Ellen Suchar – Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager, U.S. Bank
- Teri TeNgaio – Idaho Falls District Manager, Intermountain Gas Company
- Bonnie Thiele –Senior Associate, Integrated Operations Network, KPMG LLP
- Desi Throngard – Assistant General Manager, Lamar of Boise
- Holli Vanatta – Assistant Vice President, Collections, Citi
- Kathy Wester – VP, Commercial Relationship Manager, Idaho First Bank
- Tiffany Whitmore – Vice President, Strategic Planning & Development, Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Linda Whittig – Art Director, Foerstel Design
- Morgan Wilson – Chief Development Officer, Idaho Food Bank
- Colleen Zahn – Lead Deputy Attorney General, Office of the Idaho Attorney General
About the WCA
The Women’s & Children’s Alliance provides safety, healing and freedom from domestic abuse and sexual assault. The WCA operates secure shelters and provides professional counseling, legal advocacy, crisis services and case management to survivors of domestic and sexual abuse. For more information, visit www.wcaboise.org.
Back to Blog >>